Updated: Nov 3, 2020
This mornings self therapy cost me $9. $5 for my Americano misto and $4 for my new journal. Pretty good deal in my opinion. In the middle of the craziness this morning, I get a text from my manager "Hey Bianca, happen to want the day off?" - took it as a beautiful sign that I mentally needed to be in a coffee shop working on myself today.
We all have dreams. We all have something we'd like to do, would want to experience and would like to see at some point in our lives. These dreams may stay with you forever, simply as that. If you want to be able to LIVE your dream, then you need to DO something about it. You need to turn your DREAM into a GOAL. Something that can be achievable and somewhat tangible. However maybe the "how" isn't your current hurdle. It's the "what". What is your dream to do, see, feel and accomplish? The big question that will ultimately follow you for the rest of your life. It's not easy to chose something on the spot, and no one is asking you to. The answer will come when the time is right. But to hopefully help in any way, close your eyes and clear your thoughts of anything happening in a present moment. Simply imagine a life where you are happy. You are living where you belong, you are working for something that makes you YOU. You are doing something that you would be happy doing for the rest of your life. And remember, you cannot fail. This is your destiny. So what would you be doing?
Once you've discovered your "what", it's now time to discover your "how". No matter how small the step, any step is needed to be taken. I find that writing them down on paper helps you envision. The thoughts cannot be lost in your mind as the words are in front of you. The steps of action are clear.
PEN + PAPER + 20 MINUTES:
1. I want you to write down 10 core values that you see as important values for your life.
2. From those 10, I want you to choose 3 top values that are the most important. There is no right or wrong. Choose the 3 that speak to you the most. The top 3 that you want your future to look like.
3. In however many sentences or points you would like, write down what success looks like to you and how would you measure it?
4. Now while keeping those 3 core values in mind, I want you to imagine your DREAM LIFE and write it down.
1. How do you feel?
2. Where are you in your career? What work are you doing?
3. How is your health?
4. How much time are you spending on yourself?
5. What does your average day look like?
6. How do others see you and your life?
7. How do you see yourself?
8. How do your core values influence your dream life?
You have now created a VISION of what you want and can see your dream to be. It's in your mind. The thoughts of what is important to you and what you want your life to be like is now in the universe. The first part is done and doesn't it feel amazing? You now have a vision and it's up to you not to lose this vision. Keep it strong and powerful!
First step is done. The second part will follow on asking yourself exactly HOW we can make this happen together. Stay tuned my friends.
Keep spreading love,