My first attempt at making vegan Caesar dressing and I must say that it was a success :)
2 cups of cooked chickpeas or 1 can of organic chickpeas
2-3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
1 tbsp of avocado oil (can use olive if you don't have avocado)
1/2 cup of raw organic tahini
2 tsp of Dijon mustard
2 tbsp of olive oil
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of water
1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
4-6 cloves of garlic
1. Lay out chickpeas to dry onto paper towel to release as much moisture as possible
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
3. Toss together the chickpeas, garlic, nutritional yeast and avocado oil in a bowl, and place on a sheet and put it in the oven for about 30-40 minutes or until crispy.
4. Mix together the tahini, mustard, olive oil, water, lemon juice, garlic and salt and whisk/blend together until smooth.
5. Cut up your kale into bite size pieces, pour desired amount of dressing and throw on as many chickpeas as you like!
And that's it! Super simple and fun to make.